Come see us!
Our regular hours are:
|Monday||2:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:00 am - 12:00 pm2:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am - 12:00 pm2:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We will be closed for holidays between the following dates:
Our weekend hours are returning!
Saturday January 9, 23: 8am-11am
Call our office to book a Saturday appointment!
Welcome back to the office!
We’re celebrating the end of emergency-only care in our office! Welcome to the “new normal” wonderful care with added attention to safety with social distancing and cleanliness.
Measures we have in place for limiting contact:
- Spacing out appointment times to limit the number of people in the office at one time and limit your time in the office
- Contactless payment options
- Fewer reception chairs, less 1 adjusting bay
- Removal of refreshments, toys, books, magazines
- Plexiglass at front desk
- Staff wearing masks/face shields if in direct contact with others. (masks optional for patients and available upon request)
Measures for enhanced cleaning:
- Wiping down adjusting tables after each use
- Wiping down high touch areas every 2-3 hours
- Doctor washing hands between patients
- Cleaning sign-in pens after each use
Please help us out:
- Please wash your hands upon arrival to the office
- Please always pre-book your appointment
- Please fill out a COVID19 risk assessment questionnaire before each appointment and let us know the result prior to your appointment
- Please don’t bring extra visitors with you
Canadians for Chiropractic
Do you love chiropractic and what it has done for your family? If so, please like and follow the “Canadians for Chiropractic” Facebook page. It’s an initiative of the Health Action network Society (HANS), a well-respected group that promotes interdisciplinary communication and advocates for public health. Guess what? It’s based here in beautiful BC! To learn more about HANS, please visit www.HANS.org.
On-line Appointment Booking
You can book your appointments at our website! This system is fully integrated with our existing scheduler, which means you can book appointments and see future appointments. Email us at email@example.com for your private passcode.
Like us on Facebook!
We always have great information to share with you, so please connect with us on Facebook. Announcements and upcoming clinic and local events are included, sometimes with give-aways.